Get The Most Out Of Our Therapist Locator
All FST professionals are independent
All professionals in this locator are independent, either self-employed or employed by other entities with no legal or business connection to the Stretch to Win Institute. They are not employees, partners or contractors with the Stretch to Win Institute.
Certification must be current to be listed in the Locator
In order to be listed in this Locator, the FST professional must be re-certified every 2 years to maintain their active status. This is done so that the public who uses this Locator can be confident in knowing that all professionals are current with our training as well as with our high standards to maintain their skill level. All professionals not in compliance lose certification status, are removed from this Locator and are not in active, good standing with the Stretch to Win Institute.
Do you have a medical condition?
If you are under the care of a physician, then you are obligated to get permission from your doctor to confirm that it is medically safe for you to seek out Fascial Stretch Therapy. If there are any precautions or contraindications to your care, you must get a note or prescription from your physician that describes in detail your limitations to participate in FST and any other therapy or training.
If you have a pain or other medical condition, it is highly recommended that you:
- Choose the highest-level trained FST professional (currently Level 3 Medical) that is available in your area.
- If there are no Level 3 Medical FST professionals in your area, then it is recommended that you choose a professional with medical credentials to treat your condition. These credentials are posted in the professional’s contact information.
- Call or email and discuss your goals with the prospective FST professional to see if they are willing to treat you and if they sound like a good fit.
What are your goals?
If you do not have pain or a medical condition, but want to receive FST for any other reason, then define your goals so the professional may better assess your needs. Most FST professionals can quickly and easily help you with:
- Non-medical aches, pains, stiffness, tightness and immobility.
- Athletic performance enhancement.
- Posture, range of motion, flexibility, strength.
Reporting unethical or unprofessional conduct
If there is any reason you feel that anyone in this Directory is unethical or unprofessional to you personally, then please email us your complaint. Please be as specific as possible with any information you may have so that we may be adequately informed to help you in this matter. Email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.